ObamaCare Race Baiting Bought to you by Radio Boy
I thought republicans were pro-life?
Some conservatives have urged young uninsured Americans to steer clear of the Affordable Care Act's health insurance exchanges, and Sen. Angus King (I-ME) thinks that's reprehensible.Clearly republicans are not pro life. This is what they don't want you to know. This is what they don't want you to have. They know once you have access to quality affordable health care you are going to like it.
“That’s a scandal — those people are guilty of murder in my opinion,” King told Salon on Friday.
- Creates the Health Insurance Marketplace, a new way for individuals, families, and small businesses to get health coverage
- Requires insurance companies to cover people with pre-existing health conditions
- Helps you understand the coverage you’re getting
- Holds insurance companies accountable for rate increases
- Makes it illegal for health insurance companies to arbitrarily cancel your health insurance just because you get sick
- Protects your choice of doctors
- Covers young adults under 26
- Provides free preventive care
- Ends lifetime and yearly dollar limits on coverage of essential health benefits
- Guarantees your right to appeal
Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan for America: 'Don't get sick! And if you do get sick, die quickly.