Twitter

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Keep them honest" For real

45 days after Trayvon Martin was killed,  and Sanford FL police chief Bill Lee said the case was closed, George Zimmerman has been arrested thanks to Special Prosecutor Angela Cory.  I admit I am surprised at the outcome.  I never expected the State of Florida to throw George Zimmerman under the bus for murder of a black child.  I will also admit I thought she wouldn't press charges hoping to provoke a violent reaction from the African American Community as proof Zimmerman was justified in killing Trayvon.  Is my faith in the justice system restored?  Not quite.  We still have to have a fair trial.  However if the trail is fair and the verdict is not guilty I will accept it and move on, unlike those who never got over the OJ verdict.

It's a good thing we didn't have to depend on our UNfair and UNbalanced  mainstream media to advance this issue.  I thank God for the race hustlers and others who stood up for what is right (no pun intended).

Today's Must Read
Trayvon Martin 1994-2012~Rest in Peace Sweet Child

Must See Video
 What Joe Scarborough said

No comments: