Twitter

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

There is nothing more dangerous than arrogance in action






Huntsville, AL Superintendent is a Jerk


"I wasn't there but we had people there."
Translation:  I couldn't be bothered to go so I sent my spies.

"Don't put me on the agenda if I say I'm not coming?  Pretty clear?"
Translation:  F U

"This is a very important matter it's about 50 years in coming."
Translation:  We have make our schools look like they did 50 years ago.

"I am not going to talk about rezoning  Until then it's in the hands of our  lawyers."
Translation:  MY lawyer that the people pay for.

"Our job is not to satisfy the media."
Translation:  We can use the media when it suits our purpose.
 
"You are not the voice of the people that's my board member.  Laurie McCaulley was elected, David Blair were elected, they are the voice of the people. You're just a company.  Who elected you?" 
Translation:  Laurie McCaulley and David Blair were elected to misrepresent the people.  They represent me.

"My job as Superintendent is to lead the district." 

"What part of that didn't you understand?"


"We're done, I'm not going to debate with you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guarantee that if this was Mrs. Moore doing the same thing you would be writing great thinks about her and what she is doing!! Dr. W. is white so you have to always be negative. Dogging whites and Republicans is is about 99% of what you write about! You seem like a very talented lady. Let the past be the past and move on! No one alive to day owned a owned you or me!! About 85% of whites alive today had nothing to do with the Jim Crowe era but yet we continue to teach hatred toward whites and act as if they owe us something! NEWS FLASH Whites do not owe me our you anything!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nope I would just say some stuff she does is wrong just like Dr. W. SOME stuff he does is wrong not all and not all is racism!