Twitter

Friday, October 4, 2013

Miriam Cary could have been my sister, daughter, grand daughter, aunt, niece, cousin, friend.

 


"Gun Happy Cops or Gun Happy GunNuts, I'm sick of the gun violence in America."  Sick of it



  Sources Say
The woman who led authorities on a chase from the White House to the Capitol before she was killed by police may have thought that President Barack Obama was stalking her, law enforcement sources told NBC News.
The sources said that the woman, Miriam Carey, had a history of mental health problems.


 Ms. Carey managed to get out of the car and was shot by several officers. According to a law enforcement official, she was not armed, and it was not known whether she presented an immediate danger. Huffington Post

 Anyway, I will reserve my comments about the actions of that woman today and that of the Capitol Police until I hear more about the story.
Still, there are a couple of things that I do know: She was not armed, and there was a one-year-old child in her car. Field Negro


I have more questions than answers why this young woman was shot and killed.


RedEye tiptoeing away from the computer to pray for unarmed daughters, granddaughters, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, etc. everywhere. 

Rest in Peace Sweet Child

No comments: