Twitter

Monday, December 7, 2015

Update: Dothan, Alabama Whistle Blower Allegations are "Outright Lies"

Police Chief Parrish apparently released a statement today saying the blogger has an agenda and that the documents, while appearing to be official, were redacted by the blogger to promote that agenda.
He also confirmed he had started the Confederate non-profit in which he was pictured, stating:

“I am a history enthusiast,” Parrish said. “My ancestors fought for the South during the Civil War, and I’m proud of it.”
Parrish said in 1999 and 2000 he started a local chapter of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
Nothing to see here. 
White said he has already sent Carroll a certified letter demanding a retraction to a post the Henry County Report made recently, which involved accusations against law enforcement in the unsolved murders of Tracie Hawlett and J.B. Beasley in Ozark. White said he represents several of the law enforcement officers accused of wrongdoing in the report posted by Carroll.

“I sent them a certified letter giving them notice to post a retraction in the same manner that they published the defamatory information,” White said. “If they fail to do so we will proceed with a civil suit.”

White said he plans to file a similar certified letter on his own behalf in regard to the report posted on the blog this week alleging public corruption by Dothan police.

White said he had reporters from the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, among others, contact him Wednesday about the validity of the blog post.

“They’re professional journalists and they called me to find out if there is any basis and fact, they’re doing their job just like he should’ve done,” White said. “I’ve had no one come forward and make an official complaint to be investigated regarding the planting of drugs or evidence. When there was rumor and anonymous complaints made as such they were investigated, later determined to be unfounded. I wouldn’t let any subversive conduct on the part of my staff or myself taint my honesty, integrity and law enforcement legacy which is really the only thing I can leave my sons.”
Stay tuned. 
BOMBSHELL: Cops Systematically Planted Drugs On Blacks For Dec...BOMBSHELL: Cops Systematically Planted Drugs On Blacks For Decades
Posted by The Young Turks on Thursday, December 3, 2015

No comments: