Twitter

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

EYE don't want to hear a mumbling word about giving Trump a chance or holding him accountable





I stand with Representative John Lewis.

“ I believe in forgiveness. I believe in trying to work with people. It’s going to be hard. It’s going to be very difficult. I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president...

“[W]hen you see something that is not right, not fair, not just, you have a moral obligation to do something. You cannot afford to be quiet or to be silent. We have to continue to work, continue to speak up and speak out”.


What Representative Maxine Waters said all the darn way all the darn day.
"I don't honor him. I don't respect him, and I don't want to be involved with him."
#TheDayDemocracyDied  Again 

Thanks for your help and support Senators.  

No comments: