Twitter

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm Back to Blogging!


Please accept my sincere apology for the lack of postings last week, but once again my real life (yes I have one) interfered with my blogging life forcing me to take a break from the Internet. Although I managed to catch some progressive talk thanks to XM radio,  I've spent most of the morning emerged in the Blogosphere so I can find out what is really happening  in my city, state, country, and the world. 

It never ceases to amaze and humble me that a lot of you read this blog on a daily basis whether I post or not.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.   Anyone interested in becoming a contributor, please drop me a line at redeyeblog.alabama@yahoo.com.

I see the Talking TeeVee Pundit Heads are still singing the same song  from the same playbook....misinforming the Suckers,  and they wonder why they vote against their self interest?  Snark  Maybe if voters didn't have to pay to hear the other side voters wouldn't be Suckers

I don't hate to say we tried tell to some of y'all Artur Davis was a DINO (Democrat in name only) but what did we get....booted and banned from the Informed.  Involved.  Progressive. state blog of record.  What part of Artur Davis doesn't care about getting right (pun intended) with the people who supported him don't you understand mooncat?  I dare say, your banishment of me from the discussion enabled republicans to take over the State House and the Governors mansion.  BTW, If you are serious about turning over Left in Alabama in a heartbeat to a progressive, I accept, with the proviso that you and countrycat could still post of course.  

Today's Must Reads with commentary

I don't know why white American's consider black dudes scary, they are the ones armed to the teeth.

There is a huge disconnect between the mainstream media and the rest of us.

Stay tuned!

No comments: