Twitter

Monday, October 1, 2012

Huntsville Sitty School Daze Redux


In case you haven't noticed I haven't posted anything new in several days.  Contrary to popular belief I do have a real life off line, and this is one of those times when my real life and my blog life collided and my real life won, as it should be.  I have no illusions as to my influence in this great big world of ours, I am humbled when I check in to find you are still reading, and I'm amazed by what you are reading.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support and encouragement.

Thanks to the *cough* non traditional media I have been keeping up with the disgrace known as the Huntsville City School system.  I am shocked and ashamed by the actions of those in positions of power who place profits over the well being and safety of children.   We really have to question the priorities of those who have no problem providing free Wi Fi to the disadvantaged but are against them having access to quality affordable health care, but I digress.

It is the duty of the public school system to provide a safe, orderly environment that is conducive to learning.

It is the duty of the mainstream media to inform the public when elected public officials  actions, or in this case, non actions, betray the public trust, not cover for, and enable them.

Compare and contrast this headline from today's The Huntsville Times,

Protest held outside Huntsville school's central office over alleged assault at Butler High School

With this headline from the February 4, 2012 edition of the The Huntsville Times


Huntsville superintendent:  Fight at Lee High School was gang initiation

Note the Butler High School incident is "alleged" while the fight at Lee High school is stated as "fact".


Righty's getting it wrong to the rescue!  This is the mentality those elected to represent ALL citizens pander too.

 And herein lies the problem with that
Casey you have to break the mold and prove you're not afraid of minorities, democrats, liberals, aclu types and the entire entitlement crowd! Do that, and you'll be doing the job you were hired to do! Oh yeah, not to mention striking down all racial transfers. And that includes allowing not allowing whites to racially transfer either. If you don't like where your child goes to school, move to where they can be zoned into a school of your preference, that's what I had to do!

2 comments:

Mack Lyons said...

I always figured Wardynsky's tenure as superintendent would end with a major scandal and a few lawsuits. Looks like I'm not wrong about that.

Heckuva job, Casey.

Redeye said...

Not so sure about that my friend, Casey is just "doing the job he was hired to do." Remember?