Twitter

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yes, Rodeo Clowns have freedom of speech too

"Though I often disagreed with republicans, I actually never learned to hate them the way the far right who controls their party seems to hate our President and other Democrats"~ President Bill Clinton

 Dale Jackson is defending the Rodeo Clown who mocked President Obama.  Surprise!  Surprise! Surprise!  (Said in my best Gomer Pyle voice).  What's funny is Dale, who moderates comments on his blog,  is defending him on the grounds that we are about to live in a society where "Freedom of Speech" is seen as a negative thing.  RedEye Roll

Hold on to your teeth.  I agree with Dale.  I repeat, I agree with Dale.  The Rodeo Clown has the right to mock, demean, and disrespect the President of the United States of America.  It says more about him and his character, or the lack there of,  and the character, or lack there of,  of those who condone this type of behavior than it does about the character of  President Barack Hussein Obama.

Proceed.
  “We are caught up right now in a culture – and you see it every single day – where as long as we are negative, as long as we are vicious, as long as we can tear down our opponent, we don’t have to worry, so we don’t. “This is a very deep problem,” he added. “I’m being totally candid with you.”~ Newt Gingrich

No comments: