Twitter

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11 Changed Everything All Right

It's that time of the year again.


Another year of remembering that George W. Bush was the pResident on 9/11.

From this day forward I will remember 9/11 as the day former democratic Governor Don Siegelman returns to prison for a crime that isn't a crime and the day that justice died.

I wish I could say I'm surprised Governor Siegelman is returning to prison for a crime that isn't a crime, but my rich, southern, heritage prevents it.  The south has a history of using the justice system that is supposed to protect us to harm us.

That's just who they are, and it's just what they do.

And there is not a darn thing we can do about it because 9/11 changed everything. Sigh

"Though I've often disagreed with republicans, I actually never learned to hate them they way the far right who controls their party hate our President and other Democrats"~ President William Jefferson Clinton (D. Arkansas)

And they want us to sing God Bless America? No!  No!  No!   RedEye tiptoeing away from the computer to go pray for our government.

No comments: