Twitter

Monday, January 30, 2012

It's not wise to blog about The Huntsville City School System

Strike that.

It's not wise for Geek Pavaler to blog about the Huntsville City School System.

Here we go again.

You know the drill.

Blogger gets hacked after skewering the Status Quo.

It can happen to you.

I thought I was secure.  I was careful about how I set up my blog, my e-mail, and my Twitter.  I used unique, complex passwords.  But it didn’t matter.  I was hacked.  It happened to me, and it can happen to you.I was hacked because I am criticizing the Birmingham News.  I was hacked because of what I have said.  But it’s not just me and my blog that were attacked, it was free speech.The people or organization behind this attack committed a crime.  They hired skilled hackers to attack me and hack my accounts.  They used resource that a regular person like me does not have access to in an attempt to shut me down.It happened to me because of what I have written.  And if you write something these people or this organization doesn’t like, it will happen to you.  These people do not believe in free speech.  They do not think that you or I have a right to criticize or express our opinions about issues.
It has happened to me.

Freedom of Speech isn't Free.

I thought we were fighting them over there so we wouldn't have to fight them over here?

God bless America?

Today's Must Reads
Blog about Siegelman, Lose your Job
Hacked?  Riiiight......

RedEye tiptoeing away from the computer to go pray for my city, my county, my state, my country, and the world.


2 comments:

Dale Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Redeye said...

New Rules

I invite anyone who wishes to comment on this blog to do so. I enjoy the comments, whether you agree with what I have said or not. But some people want to abuse the right to comment, and since this is my blog, I have decided to lay down the following rules.
1. Any comments that includes name calling, personal attacks or insults will be deleted. Attack the issue not the person. Tolerant people can agree to disagree without being disagreeable.

2. Any comments by anonymous, different anonymous etc. will be deleted.

3. Any comments that include the educated black man Walter Williams quote will be deleted.

4. Any comments not on topic will be deleted.