Twitter

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The South Carolina Suckers have spoken!



And the winner of the gop South Carolina Presidential Primary is Newt "Sho I'm a Ho" Gingrich! Yee Haw!  The Holy Rollers, I mean Evangelical  ChristiansRope a Doped poor Mittens, I mean Willard. Snicker  I wonder how the gop elite feel about that Super Pac money now?

We have already established there are two kinds of republicans, millionaires/billionaires and Suckers.  Suckers are the people the millionaires/billionaires convince to vote against their self interest.   South Carolina Suckers care more about putting Juan Williams in his place, and punking John King ,than they care about having a job, a home, access to health care, and access to a quality education for their children.

Psst Mitt, I mean Willard!  They don't like you because you're too darn nice,  Resurrect the Ghost of Jim Crow and you will win too.  That's how the Holy Rollers, roll.

Newt claims he won because he's the only candidate who can put President Obama in his place (my words not his).  Oh really?  Newt must think we have forgotten his history, and I don't mean his cheating ways.  I mean the fact he and his gop brethren impeached President Clinton for trying to conceal a private, consensual sexual relationship from his wife, daughter and the country.  Or, that his mother  said he called Hillary Clinton a B*tch on national TeeVee and it cost Connie Chung her job.

Yep, Newt is filled with more excrement than your average politician.

Bring.
It.
On!

Today's must read-In SC the far right raises the white flag.

2 comments:

legalschnauzer said...

We have already established there are two kinds of republicans, millionaires/billionaires and Suckers.

What a great line, Redeye. Makes me wish I had written it.

Redeye said...

I can't take the credit for the line legalschnauzer, the credit goes to jobsanger. Thanks for reminding me to include the hyperlink (already established)!

per jobsanger
Considering the policies of the modern Republican Party, this is very true. Their main policy is to make the rich even richer at the expense of everyone else. Anyone who is not rich and still votes Republican is voting against their own interests -- and therefore is a sucker.