Twitter

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Faking the Funk When the Facts Don't Fit the Narrative


We have to laugh to keep from crying to see the Mainstream Media Talking TeeVee Pundit Heads faking the Chris Christi funk because their media enabled narrative doesn't fit the facts. Seriously, I just heard a Talking TeeVee Pundit Head say New Jersey Governor Chris Christi could "recover from so called  Bridgegate", because the electorate has a short memory."

Oh really now?  I for one haven't forgotten how House Republicans impeached President Clinton for trying to conceal a private, consensual, sexual, encounter. Nor have I forgotten how they are constantly trying to impeach President Obama because he wants all Americans to have access to quality, affordable, health care.  It seems to me that using your office to punish people for political revenge is...what's the word I'm looking for(?)......horrifying.

"The truth is Christie was never the Straight Shooter that political reporters and pundits made him out to be. Not even close,"
I'm talking to you Shaq.
 nj-christie-shaq.jpg

No comments: