Twitter

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

RedEye's Wednesday Rant




What do you want to bet if Rodger Shuler's second amendement rights were being violated instead of his first amendment rights they Righty's would be on this like right, I mean, white on rice?  This is proof that democrats and liberals don't have the same rights as republicans and conservatives in Alabama.

This might be the last thing I write about the Crucifixion of Melissa Harris Perry, ....and it might not be.  First of all,  Melissa Harris Perry is not going to be fired because she apologized for something she didn't say or do, so there is no need to stand with her, OK?    White supremacy wins again.  As blogger Mack Lyons said, it's an adventure in double standards. All I can say is I don't know how she can repair her credibility with me after this.

I thought republicans were pro life and pro guns?

The trouble with black sock puppets is not that they are wrong – sometimes they are right – but that they are arguing in bad faith. ~Abagond

No comments: