Twitter

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year?

 



I'm back..... sort of.  Trying to catch up with all of the political news and views after my annual holiday mental health break.  Just for kicks I tuned in to Morning Joke, I mean, Joe to determine what the right wing is whining about in 2014, only to learn they are whining about  the same things they whined about in 2013.

1.  The Federal Government is impeding job growth.  Oh really?  I guess they think the American people are too stupid to realize the republicans control the house, and their counter parts in the senate are the party of obstructionist.

2. The red state democratic candidates are in an up hill battle for re-election because having access to Obama Care, I mean, affordable health health care, is so unpopular in their states?  Oh really?  I guess that's why people are signing up like crazy in the red, republican, Confederate, slave states.

3.  New York's rich fear their new mayor because he's going to take all their money and give it to the poor.  Not.

The more things change, the  more they remain the same...


Thank you for reading and your input.  All points of view are welcome here as long as they are presented with courtesy, civility, and respect.  Tolerant people can agree to disagree without resorting to name calling, personal attacks, insults, or banning.

Read on!
Read often!


No comments: