Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Must Reads

If you never read another thing I post, please take time to read the following:

Alabama State Senator Hank Sanders: Senate Sketches#1228 H/T Joseph O. Patton at Capital City Free Press

When we dig a hole for someone else, we may as well dig two for we will surely fall in the first one we dug. I heard these words from my mama and other wise old folks.


A cry out for closure H/T GrannyStandingforTruth

As if we didn't know...Teabaggers paid to troll liberals online. H/T MinistryofTruth

If this be Treason H/T Capt.Fogg
The Republicans like to use the word Tyrant a lot. Perhaps it's the same sort of tendency you find in liars and cheats and thieves of other types who use those words to describe those who threaten to expose them. Perhaps not, but I've noticed of late that there have been a lot of calls for summary and extra-legal executions coming from Right wing writers and hate shouters like good ol' love thy neighbor Mike Huckabee or Foxboy Tucker Carlson who "personally" would like to have had Michael Vick put up against a wall and shot even though dear justice loving Tucker professes to be -- you guessed it -- a Christian. Pardon me, but I'm confused.


Blast from the past..I'm still weeping for the residents of Alabama's 7th district.

No comments: