Twitter

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WTF moved my polling place, when, and why????!!!!!


I showed up at what I thought was my polling place early this morning to find out my name wasn't on the roll.  Say what?  Something told me to bring the voter registration card I received in the mail a couple of weeks ago just in case there was some mess.  Upon checking the card, I discovered my polling place was changed from one church, to another church.  I guess that's why I received a new voter registration card in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Snark.  

Isn't it strange that after Bush v Gore there wasn't a push to pass reform the election system, but after the election of President Barack Obama republicans rush  pass preemptive voter fraud laws to block the vote?

I sure do miss the good old day's when we had fair and free elections in America too.



No comments: