Twitter

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Punk me once....Can't Punk me again

A group calling themselves Democrats for Dr.Griffith released an endorsement of republican candidates who they believe  "can least mess up our current situation".  In other words, the lessor of two evils.  I wonder what part of the lessor of two evils is still evil don't they understand?  But I digress.

To my democratic friends and family considering crossing over and voting for Parker Griffith because he's not Mo Brooks, Don't. Parker Griffin is playing to democrats, HOPING we will forget how he pimped and punk'd us.  Punk me once...Can't punk me again.

Vote in your own damn primary on March 13, 2012.  If a democrat votes in the republican primary they forfeit their right to vote in the democratic primary.  We don't have a dog in the gop dog fight.  It doesn't matter which man wins because they are both republicans.   Republicans  who are are against everything we stand for.

Democrats have a candidate for Congress, his name is C.L. Holley. He may not have a polished campaign style , but he is viable, intelligent, compassionate, willing, ready and able to represent the democratic wing of the democratic party.  Instead of criticizing and complaining about the way he is running his campaign and his slogan, HELP him.  Host a fundraiser, design his website, donate to his campaign,  create a blog.  Get off your Donkey's and do something! Help C.L. Holley help us.

A personal reminder to my fellow African American voters in CD-5 who call themselves independents (you know who you are), in the words of Fannie Lou Hammer, nobody is free until everybody' s free.

Speaking of democrats running as democrats then governing like a republican, is this the same Rep. Craig Ford who said he was a conservative democrat?  If so, again I say, if I wanted a conservative Governor, I would vote for a republican.  Everybody knows conservadem is code for I'm running on the democratic ticket to take advantage of the black, block vote.  

Punk me once....Can't punk me again.

No comments: