Twitter

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Punk me once....Can't Punk me again Rep. Craig Ford Edition


This is one of those times I wish I wasn't banned from commenting at Left in Alabama because I have a lot to say about Rep. Craig Ford's request to have two blog post and a video removed because according to him, his remarks to the Madison County Democratic Men's Club Breakfast  weren't intended for publication because it would tip off the republicans.  

Bull Poop.  Rep. Craig Ford doesn't want his comments publicized because they don't fit his "I'm running as a conservative democrat for Governor of Alabama"  narrative.  I wonder if the Cats and other powers that be are still impressed with Craig Ford?  Snark


Psst Craig!  It's a funny thing about words, once you say them you can't take them back.  We know what you said.  There is more than a whiff of hypocrisy.


Again
Last year I wrote about The Civil War Within the Alabama Democratic Party. A war that rages on as self described conservative democrat Rep. Craig Ford mulls Alabama governor's race in '14.Everybody knows conservative democrat is nod, nod, wink , wink for I am running on the democratic ticket to take advantage of the democratic black voting block but I will govern like a republican. 

Mull on this Rep. Ford....I don't care how many African Americans you have standing behind you in your photo op, RedEYE will NOT be voting for a conservative democrat for governor or anything else. If RedEYE wanted a republican governor RedEYE would vote for a republican governor. The lessor of two evils is still evil. 

No comments: