Twitter

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All Trayvon Martin All the Time


For those of you polluting my inbox calling me obsessed with Trayvon Martin, telling me to get over it, because no one is paying any attention to me because I'm a racist, this blog is not for you.  That's the great thing about the Internet, no one forces anyone to read anything they don't want to read.

That said, this is why I Blog, to be a voice for the voiceless.  I am not obsessed with Trayvon Martin, I am passionate about Trayvon Martin.  I am passionate about justice. I am passionate about the future of our country.  There will be no so called "fair and balanced, both sides" reporting here.  It will be just the facts.

Trayvon Martin is every black parent's child.

Trayvon Martin was killed for being young, black, male and suspicious in America in 2012.

Trayvon Martin was hunted down like a caged animal.

All of the witnesses who say George Zimmerman was screaming for help (with a 9 mm in his hand) are white.

I wish I could find comfort in the fact the Department of Justice has decided to investigate.

We who believe in freedom cannot rest.
We who believe in freedom cannot rest until it comes.
Until the killing of Black men, Black mother's sons
Is as important the the killing of White men, White mother's sons~ Ella's Song by Bernice Johnson Reagon




3 comments:

MagginKat said...

http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-killing-friend-phone-teen-death-recounts-063243901--abc-news.html

In the final moments of his life, Trayvon Martin was being hounded by a strange man on a cellphone who ran after him, cornered him and confronted him, according to the teenage girl whose call logs show she was on the phone with the 17-year-old boy in the moments before neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot him dead.

We have proof that this scumbag, fat slob stalked the kid, terrorized him and then shot him in cold blood. So what now Sanford police? More excuses? Is this murderer related to someone on the police force? I suggest that the justice dept also investigate the police dept too as they seem to have a record of ignoring crimes against black people.

Redeye said...

"I suggest that the justice dept also investigate the police dept too as they seem to have a record of ignoring crimes against black people."

I agree.

~Chip :) said...

Literally, I had tingles running through my spine when I read this.