Twitter

Monday, August 27, 2012

RedEye's Snark Attack

Artur Davis punk'd Left in Alabama big time remix.  You knew it was coming...I can't help but snicker like Mutely watching the Cats and other Critters over at Left in Alabama ,who kicked me out of the Liter Box because I tried to tell them Artur Davis was a Corporate Bull Frog and  Poo Pot Punk,  doing backflips in an attempt to renounce, reject and repudiate their ahem  Chief Dis appointee,  so I thought I would compose this Artur Davis, Then and Now at Left in Alabama big Snark.

Isn't it ironic the GOP aims to say "see we like black people" by having two African American sellouts from Alabama on the stage at during their We hate Obama more than we love ourselves and our country hate fest, I mean convention in Tampa?  Meanwhile, it looks like Mitt's got a Mutiny going on among the House Slaves, I mean Negro Republicans.

Speaking of the GOP convention, I see the governors of Alabama, Mississippi, Florida and maybe Louisiana, are skipping the event because of Hurricane Issac.  All I'm going to say is if Issac blows through any of these states this week,  I better not see none them with their hand out asking for federal aid from President Barack Hussein Obama.

On the all politics is local front, this is what happens when the Huntsville City School Board and the competent white Superintendent, who replaced the inept black superintendent, panders to the right and the Huntsville Times berates those taxpayers who dare criticize/complain about their policies.  Is the children learning?  I think not, so, now that we know, what can/are we going to do about it? Start by reading this.

While I'm on the subject of education, I can't let the fact the State that can't shoot Straight, much to the delight of the anti-Alabama Education Association, Mayor William Bell, and Frank Matthews gang, decided they could do a better job of educating poor/black/brown students with a takeover of  the Birmingham City School System.  Mission Accomplished. Charter schools here we come.

Alabama State Senator Arthur Orr,(r. Decatur) sponsored a bill last week to remove discriminatory language regarding poll taxes and segregated schools from Alabama's 1901 constitution. Sounds goods on its face, right?

NOT.

Today's Must Read
Voter ID Laws:  The American Coup de tat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muttley! Get me out of here!