Twitter

Friday, August 10, 2012

What Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich said about Mitt's tax returns.

"I don't know how many years I will release, I will look at what the documents are, I want to release these things all at the same time"~ Mitt Romney

"The democrats want to attack me for being successful" ~ Mitt Romney

"I pay a lot of taxes, I've been very successful"~ Mitt Romney

"If he is going to stay in the race he ought to release his tax returns."~Newt Gingrich

"If there is anything in there that is going to cause us to lose the election we need to know before the nomination"~ Newt Gingrich

It's better to do it in in the primary season so the country understands what's going on and not be surprised in September" ~Newt Gingrich 



Why won't Romney release his tax returns, as long as he doesn't aren't we going to wonder what he's hiding?

No comments: