Twitter

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The only ones we have to fear are the Fearmongers themselves


In anticipation of the 100% white 0% African American jury being dumber than Paula Deen  and acquitting George Zimmerman for the murder of Trayvon Martin,  right wing Fearmongers are riling up their base with predictions  blacks will riot and Zimmerman's lawyer claiming he will never be safe, because that's just what they do when they can't get their way.  Snark

I could see it if black folks were stocking up on assault weapons and ammo clips,or if blacks folks had a documented history of mob rule, but other than the riots after the murder of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and the riots  in the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict, blacks folks generally accept there is no justice if you're black in America.

Dirty Red said it best...(uncensored)

What got him killed is his SKIN.

His skin that was out of place in that neighborhood.
His skin that America thinks is an automatic reason to distrust someone.
His skin.
That is what got Travon Martin killed. He was killed by a punk bytch ass failure, that wanted to prove to the local fuzz that they should have never passed him over.

 So I am not surprised that the trial is going the way it is. I will not be mad or upset when this bytch walks out of the courthouse to the applause of his family, friends and his fellow Americans.
I am not surprised.
This is the "norm" for America.
This is what we do here in the land of the "free".

Black people in this country are Guilty until proven not so guilty.


And they want us to sing God Bless America?

2 comments:

yellowdog said...

I'm still lurking, Redeye!

I have no wish or desire to shoot someone or any animal. I don't and never have owned a gun. I will never "feel" threatened enough to shoot someone - because I don't have a gun to shoot someone with.

If you want to own and carry a gun, even as a law enforcement officer, then you should accept the responsibility and consequences of what you do with that gun. Having a gun and a "constitutional right" or a legal right to have it does not mean you get to shoot whatever you want whenever you want.

Seems to me the gun is the problem. The bottom line is Trayvon Martin would be alive today if Zimmerman didn't have the gun. His intent to kill began with wanting the gun!

I guess Zimmerman wasn't in "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."

Do you feel secure and free?

~Chip :) said...

I admit, I've been stunned, and am only now coming to grips with the reality of the verdict.

I had so many emotions after the verdict: shock, outrage, sorrow, embarrassment, incredulity, sympathy, shame and more...I was really spinning over it.

But now, 2 days later, I'm getting my bearings enough to speak. There's that old joke about he who laughs last...I guess it's me.

I also want to say something about Rachel Jeantel. I think she really did not want to be there, to be involved in this. But I don't think she is dumb, not at all. She may have been unfamiliar with the legal process, but she has great street smarts.

Whether or not she can read cursive is really a diversion that was exploited to imply that she was dumb and untrustworthy. She spoke her account and someone she trusted wrote it for her in cursive. Whether she could read it in cursive is not the issue. The issue is whether what was written in cursive for her is her account.

And if it was, it clearly says that GZ attacked Trayvon Martin, RIP.