Twitter

Thursday, July 25, 2013

White hate, I mean talk, radio cracks me up

 zimmerman and martin

Radio Boy, aka Dale Jackson(?), and Rush Limbaugh wanna be, uses the public airways to promote white, I mean right wing spin all the time, UNfair and UNbalanced, and sees everything through a racial prism.

I don't listen to his show, but I browse his blog because everybody knows it's his job to keep the white, I mean right wing bigots in line, and I must admit he is doing a pretty good job.

In the interest of full disclosure I was banned from his blog, but he's not banned from mine, which I why I am responding to his latest round of right wing  malarkey here.

According to DaleBlacks make up 13.6% of the population and commit 28.4% of the crimes,AND almost half the murders in the entire country because they are well......black and that's just what they do.

Dale is WRONG on every level and FBI Table 43A-C  of the Uniform Crime Code for 2011 is PROOF not only that blacks don't COMMIT the most crimes, but  that blacks are ACCUSED,  ARRESTED and CONVICTED of  more crimes than whites.

Numbers don't lie.  
 In the 25 states that have similar "Stand Your Ground" type of laws, white people who kill black people are 354% more likely to be cleared than whites who kill other whites. If we are to ask the United States Department of Justice to investigate a potential civil rights violation against Trayvon, we should also ask them to investigate the racial disparity of how these laws are applied across the country. In the words of Attorney General Eric Holder last week at an NAACP convention, do we have the right to “stand our ground to insure that our laws reduce violence, and take a hard look at the laws that contribute to more violence than they prevent?”
Ask George Zimmerman.

No comments: