Twitter

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Spreading the Good News!

H/T Politic365.com

Davis spoke candidly about Black political power in a state like Alabama and his unsuccessful 2010 Democratic primary bid in Alabama. And the former Congressman fended off whispers that he may be considering a party switch and future run for office, particularly in light of his recent change of heart on Voter ID. ”When people say that, they mean it to be some kind of a smear, or some kind of attack. I don’t believe in that kind of politics,” adds Davis. “I don’t have any plans to run for office.”


Yippie!

2 comments:

Mack Lyons said...

Yes, allow me to breathe a sigh of relief.

*breathes sigh of relief*

Redeye said...

He should have said "I can't run for office again because I ripped by drawers the last time."