Twitter

Saturday, December 24, 2011

What I'm Reading on the Eve of Christmas


Even though I am one of three people banned from participating in the discussion at Left in Alabama,  and it doesn't look like a Christmas miracle is in the cards for RedEye, I (pun intended) will continue to read and link to them because I learn something new every day from the informed, involved, progressive commentary.  Anyhoo, there is a ongoing and fascinating discussion taking  place over the question  Are White, Southern, Men The Problem With Today's GOP?  What I'm learning is white, Southern, men, and I might add women, might be the problem with today's democratic party, because angry, white men and women have infiltrated the democratic party, much like the Tea Party infiltrated the gop.  What say you?

Speaking of the gop infused, media enabled, tea party, welcome to the 2012 republican watershed.   I HOPE and BELIEVE the Suckers are waking up and smelling the Coffee.  Thank you republicans for sending Obama some Christmas balls. And not a minute too soon.

What's that you say?  Segregated Charter Schools Evoke Separate But Equal Era in U.S.?  I'm  shocked!  Shocked I tell you!  NOT.     We can't have ALL children having equal access to a quality, public education.  How else are we going to bring back slavery?

What's on your Eve of Christmas reading list?

No comments: