Twitter

Thursday, December 22, 2011

No mooncat, Southern men aren't the problem with the gop



It's  the many, kind, generous, reasonable, responsible white men, and I might add, white women, who  enable and appease  the  self-centered, angry SOBS because they are afraid to confront them.

It's the culture of racism that is allowed to fester and grow that is the problem.

Martin Luther King, Jr said:
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
But he also said:
When we view the negative experiences of life, the Negro has a double share. There are twice as many unemployed. The rate of infant mortality among Negroes is double that of whites…

On a personal note, I want to take this opportunity to wish you and everyone at Left in Alabama a Happy Holiday Season.  May peace fill your heart, love warm your homes and joy light up your life.  It is my sincere wish  I be allowed to participate in the informed, involved, Progressive dialogue at Left in Alabama again.

RedEye



No comments: