Twitter

Friday, November 26, 2010

Red State Pigskin and PoliTricks~correction

I stand corrected, from my inbox~ Redeye, it's the CRIMSON TIDE of the University of Alabama thank you very much and we are going to whup Auburns Donkey today.

And they say I refuse to correct factual errors when they are pointed out to me.
*Snark*


Are you ready for some football? Today is the day of the biggest game of the year in Alabama when the Tigers of Auburn take on the CRIMSON TIDE of the University of Alabama. I will tell you right now I am a proud, unapologetic, win or lose, Auburn Fan so anything I say can and will be biased towards the Tigers. I am praying to the God I serve they roll the Tide off the field today with Cam Newton leading the way to another undefeated football season on The Plains. Amen.

Football comes in a close second to PoliTricks in Alabama, but political junkies like myself can tie the two together. Take the big game today for an example..let's pretend the Auburn Tigers are the Alabama Democratic Party...it's game day..who should start as Quarterback....a seasoned player with a proven track record of success, who is feared by the other team.....or a mild mannered, fresh face? Think about it.

War Damn Eagle!
Redeye tiptoeing away from the computer to go to the Iron Bowl.

No comments: