Twitter

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Redeye's Greatest Rants Vol. I

Redeye's WTF rant.
W=Where, Why, Who, When or What.

T=The

F=The F word,


One Redeye Rant leads to another Redeye Rant
Before I move on to a new rant, let me tie up some lose ends from my previous WTF rant.

I wasn't asking goppers and righty's WTF was wrong with the democratic party etc., but I'm glad they responded because their answers were very insightful, and now we know exactly W, T, F, we are dealing with. So now that we know, WTF are we going to do about it?


How did we get here?

How did we get here? How did we get to the place of taxing unemployment benefits and Social Security? How did we get to the place where the media became an unelected branch of the government? Three words, President Ronald Regan.


Race relations Sunday

In light of a previous discussion thread on the subject of racism and the Azalea Trail Maids "controversy" I am using this excellent platform God has given me to write this diary with the hope we can have an honest and open dialogue about race, racist, racism and prejudice.

Racism won't end until it's confronted. We can't confront racism until it is defined.


Why we must look back to move forward

Today is the beginning of the end of our long national nightmare. Two more days and we'll be free at last from the culture of corruption and cronyism. Free at last from Karl Rove politics and Scooter Libby justice. Free at last from a government that is not accountable to we the people. Free at last from a government that can lie to the American people without impunity. If we could be free of the white wing MSM media things would be perfect.


Don't say Goodbye, just go.

This diary is dedicated to mooncat who invited and encouraged me to blog at Left in Alabama before the stuff I was writting needed to be vetted, and to countrycat who encouraged me to start my own blog so I could have the last word.

No comments: