Twitter

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Fear Factor

I don't know about you but I'm skeered not to vote on November 2, 2010.


I'm skeered people who think it's OK to wrestle a woman down and stomp on her head because she's a liberal will be in charge of our government.

I'm skeered gun-toting Tea Partiers and curb stompers will be in control of our government.

I'm skeered the Alabama State House will be controlled by legislators who think it's OK to punch their political adversaries in the face.

I'm skeered our government will be controlled by the Adult Bully's who think it's OK to trample on Constitutional Rights for political gain.

I'm skeered the United States Senate will be controlled by Senators who have liberal bloggers arrested because they are liberals.

I'm skeered the United States House of Representatives will be controlled by Representatives who want to repeal the health care reform bill.

I'm skeered our country will be controlled by Tea Party Loyalist who are biased against Blacks, Latinos, immigrants and Gays.


I'm skeered our School Boards will be controlled by members who think like this and consider the AEA and the NEA the enemy.

I'm skeered our country is going to be controlled by Climate Deniers.

I'm skeered our country is going to be controlled by legislators who compare Black People to Dogs on Welfare.


I'm skeered our country will be controlled by a party that is not big on preparation, or, well, work.

I'm skeered our country will be controlled by the reactionary rather than the rational.

"Now, more than ever, we need rationality in the U.S. Senate -- we need people
who are fighting for real solutions, not those fighting to stop progress."
~

"This is 2010 -- a year that Democrats passed historic health insurance reform,
put in place the strongest consumer protections ever proposed, and enacted
legislation that provides tax cuts and expanded credit for small businesses.
It's a year that we've spent going to work for the American people while
Republicans have done everything they could to block our progress."


I'm skeered Congress will be controlled by the people who sent our sons and daughters to war based on DEAD WRONG Intelligence again.

Skeered yet?

VOTE!

No comments: